*** The 100 most common garden birds in Switzerland ***
„Gartenvögel der Schweiz“ is a nature guide to determine the most frequent bird species in Switzerland. The selection of species did not occur by chance as is the case with other ebooks but describes the 100 actually most often seen birds in German gardens - as documented by the annual bird counts organised by the Nature And Biodiversity Conservation Union (NABU).
*** All species are illustrated with brilliant colour photos! ***
Comprehensive texts with interesting information about the individual birds regarding size, habitat, population size, distribution, status and several more complete this ebook.
Sepcial features of this ebook:
- according to counts by NABU the 100 most common garden birds in Switzerland
- what we have that the others don't have: Distribution maps to each species!
- photos of male and female as well as flight silhouettes and interesting information to each bird
- moreover: The photos and distribution maps can easily be enlarged by a touch of the finger
Additional advantages of this ebook:
- graphically well-shaped layout for a dead easy identification
- simple identification key according to relationship (e.g. all tits, finches etc.)
- structured table of content for clear navigation and keyword search
„Gartenvögel der Schweiz“ was developed by passionate field ornithologists and published biologists. The great thing about our ebooks: In order to precisely identify a bird no previous knowledge or ornithological expert skills whatsoever are required.
This competent and comprehensive digital nature guide is ideal for the whole family. The book is in German.
Available at Amazon, Apple, Google, Kobo, and Thalia